Punishing Daddy



By Daniel Guy



PART ONE :  THE TEXTS.



H:              Hello Daddy.
D:              Daddy?  Who’s this?
H:              How are u?
D:              Who are you?
H:              I miss u terribly.
D:              Have we chatted before?
H:              Yes.  Still not married yet, then?
D:              Who is this?
H:              You’re on line and its Christmas Day. Merry Christmas, Daddy
D:              Tell me who you are.
H:              u forgotten ur little girl?  
D:              You could be anyone
H:              Guess
D:              Just tell me
H:              Helen

(pause)

D:              Helen who?
H:              Fraser.  Who else calls u Daddy?
D:              Helen?  My god!
H:              Hello Daddy
D:              How are you?
H:              Missing u
D:              Well - I miss you too!
H:              That’s good

(pause)

D:              I don’t believe this!  It’s been years
H:              6 years and 7 months – since we split
D:              Thought you hated me - after how we finished
H:              I did
D:              Thought you’d never want to speak to me again.
H:              Missing u bad right now, Daddy
D:              I’m really sorry about that – about how it ended.
H:              Long time ago
D:              Yes. I was a bastard and I felt bad about it for a long time
H:              I forgive u now, Daddy
D:              So how are you?  What are you up to?
H:              - Better than I was
D:              How do you mean?
H:              Long story.  Where are u right now, Daddy?
D:              At home. Why?
H:              Same place in Archway?
D:              Yes
H:              u Busy right now?
D:              Why?
H:              Can I come and see u?
D:              When?
H:              Now.  I have a car. I can be there in an hour. Want to see you, Daddy
D:              I don’t understand why you suddenly want to come over.
H:              Christmas Day. Wanna give my Daddy his present
D:              Be serious
H:              I am being serious!

(pause)

D:              Why after all this time?
H:              ?
D:              After we split I called you and you said you wanted to kill me
H:              lol.  Long time ago.  Christmas - time to forgive and forget
D:              I was very fond of you Helen.  What we had together was incredibly intense
                  and I haven’t experienced anything like it since
H:              Me neither Daddy
D:              We split because you said you wanted me to love you more, and I couldn’t.
H:              I understand that, Daddy
D:              Not then
H:              We can chat about that when I come over.  You’ll see I haven’t changed much
D:              How do you mean?
H:              I look just the same as when we were together.  I mean I’m not nineteen any more,
                  but I’m still really skinny - Just the way u used to like me, Daddy, only my hair is
                  different. It’s short now.  And u still my Daddy.  When I come over I want u to
                  spank me, Daddy – like u used to.  I still have that leather collar u bought me.
    I will be wearing it when I come I want us to play. Just like before.  Just like before. 
   Only harder this time. 

(pause)

D:              You can’t come over
H:              y not?
D:              I have to go out.
H:              Put it off
D:              I can’t.  I’m visiting my bother and his family.  They’ve invited me over
H:              Tell them u r ill
D:              No
H:              But I need to see u now Daddy!
D:              Maybe we can meet for a coffee next week some time?
H:              No. Now
D:              I can’t Helen
H:              I have something to tell u.
D:              What?
H:              Have to tell it u face to face.
D:              Tell me what it is.
H:              I’ll come dressed as u liked me. That short cotton dress. Remember? I still have it
D:              You don’t understand, Helen.  I don’t think can’t go back to all that now.
                  Things have changed for me.
H:              U have a partner?
D:              No
H:              I’m coming over now, Daddy. I won’t stay long. I just want to see you again.
                  I can’t live without you any more, Daddy.

(pause)

     I want you to punish me, like you used to, Daddy

(pause)

     Fuck me, Daddy. I so much want to be fucked by Daddy now

(pause)

                  u still there?
D:              Yes
H:              I’m leaving now.  I’ll be there in an hour, Daddy
D:              No!
H:              Yes.  See you soon, Daddy xxxx




PART TWO: THE MEETING



D:              Helen -
H:              Hello Daddy.
D:              You look fantastic.  It’s really good to see you again.
H:              Can I come in?
D:              Listen, I have to go out. I’m sorry.  Come in for a quick coffee, but I need to be
                  out of here in twenty minutes, max. I’m already late. 
H:              Sure. Thanks.
D:              Go into the lounge. 
                  Can I get you a drink?
H:              I’ve bought you some home made lemonade. Look. I’ve wrapped it up, but you can
                  open it now and taste it and see if you like it.
D:              Oh. Erm Thanks.  Sit down. I’ll get some glasses.
    Here we are.
H:              Well taste it, Daddy and see if you like it.
D:              OK. 
     Mmm. It tastes very nice. You make it yourself?
H:              Yes.  I found a recipe on line a month and since then I’ve been making it all the time.
                  All my friends love it. They say it’s the best lemonade they’ve ever tasted.
D:              Well, it’s nice.
H:              Can you taste the lemons?
D:              Yes.
H:              It’s a special kind of lemon.  I forgot the name. Not like ordinary lemons.  Have some
                  more.
D:              Thanks.

Silence

    So listen, Helen.  I mean it’s really great to see you.  After we split, I used to
    drive past your flat every time I drove to work, just in case I’d see you., but I
    never did.
H:              I moved out. I couldn’t stay there.
D:              I guessed you must have.  So how are things?  You look very well.
H:              You mean I’ve put on weight.
D:              Well…
H:              I’m not anorexic any more.  You used to tease me about that.  You couldn’t use your
                  steel shackles because my wrists were so thin they slipped through.  Remember?
D:              Yes.
H:              I did lose a lot of weight after we finished.  I went back down to seven stone.
D:              Oh!
H:              Yeah, it was pretty bad. I had a nervous breakdown and went back to the women’s
                  refuge and ended up staying there seven months.
D:              Fuck. I’m really sorry…
H:              Then I got lucky. I met this really nice guy called Martin, who was well off and successful and who for
                   some reason liked me. 
D:              Oh. OK. Well, I’m very pleased. Are you and him…?

H:              I’ve got something to tell you Daddy. 
D:              Go on.
H:              I lied about my age.
D:              What?
H:              When we first met. I wasn’t nineteen. I was sixteen.

Silence

    And another thing…
D:              Helen..
H:              I spiked the lemonade you’ve been drinking.
D:              What? 
H:              You should be out cold in about ten minutes.
D:              Is this a joke?
H:              No, Daddy.  It’s not a joke.


PART THREE:  VENGENCE.

H:              I’ll get straight to the point, as I want you to hear this before you lose consciousness.
    Don’t get me wrong – I did enjoy the games we played.  They were very horny.
    I let you take control of me and I trusted you.  And when it got more intense and whipping got harder, 
    and the bondage stuff and the things you made me do – I loved it.  I wanted it.
    I remember the last time we played. In your studio, remember?  It was incredible.
    At the end of it we collapsed together, exhausted and we lay there for an hour, just slowly climbing down
    from the post orgasmic bliss and I felt closer to you than I had felt to anyone before or since.   
   You remember that?  Yes, of course you do.
   Then three days later, when I said I wanted you to love me more, you shouted at me and then you walked
    out, just like that. 
   I suffered.  It was pain but it wasn’t horny.  It didn’t arouse me. It nearly killed me.
   And that’s why I’m here.
    Don’t worry. I’m not reporting you to the police. Grooming a sixteen-year old and turning her into you
    sex slave little girl. I could do. I’ve kept all the photos.
    I bet you’ve kept them too, and the videos you took of us fucking, all tucked away on some hard drive. 
    You’re going to be punished, but not like that, and not for that reason.   
    Martin has taught me a lot about myself. I’m a lot more sane than I was when we were together.
    Since I’ve been with Martin I’ve changed. I’m not submissive any more.  I used to enjoy it but I’ve
    evolved.  He’s taught me to be in control of my life. He even likes me to take control of him sometimes, 
    in the bedroom, and I’m really enjoying that. 
   He really likes me to speak to him like you used to speak to me.
   Anyway, he asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I thought about you.  I told him I wanted to punish
     all the guys who have really hurt me.  He said he’d sort it, which is why he’s outside with a couple of his 
    mates, and soon they’ll be in here to wake you up and beat the shit out of you.  Nothing permanent - just 
    enough to make you think twice about dumping a vulnerable and innocent girl, like I was six years ago, 
    without giving a thought about how she would take it. 

    Daddy? 
   Are you awake?
    I’m just going to fetch him now.  He and his mates are waiting in the car, around the corner. 
    You just lie there... and relax. 


End.


Daniel Guy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Clear Plastic Raincoat.

Plastic Cock-Throb

Jenny’s Cupcakes