Irresistible Messages from Mistress Saskia



by Daniel Guy

1
Hello John,
Thank you for your message enquiring about my services.
I am a professional mistress.  Everything I offer is listed on my website
Mistress.Saskia.com.   You will also find details of my fees, and my private number. Call me and we can chat about what you are looking for, slave.  
Mistress Saskia

2
John – I’ve not heard anything back from you after my reply.  
Perhaps you were put off by my fees.  Maybe you were just horny and desperate when you wrote to me and now you think you’re back in control. Don’t worry. I’ll get you at some point. You will come and visit me eventually, I promise you.  
Mistress Saskia

3
Hello John, 
Still no reply from you.  That’s very rude, I have to say.  At least have the courtesy of replying to me. Bad boy. ‘No thank you, Mistress’   would be the polite thing to do, so do it. It’s not much to ask.  
Mistress Saskia

4.
That’s better. Thank you. Good boy. You clearly need to be taught some manners. Now I want you to do something else for me.
I want you to satisfy my curiosity.  Go on to my website and tell me which of my videos turns you on the most.  Do it now and email me back straight away.
Mistress Saskia


5.
Why haven’t you replied? Bad boy. I just want to know exactly what makes your sad little cock hard.  So please - do what I ask you.
Mistress Saskia.

6.
You think you can forget about me? You think you can ignore me?
You pathetic little prick. You can’t. You can’t because I’m in your head now. The fantasy of me is stuck inside your brain. So do as I ask. Go to my website now, and let me know which photos make you horny. That’s all I want to know.  
Mistress Saskia.

7.
Good boy. So you like bondage. That’s good.  One day I will tie you up.
But for now you are going to do something else for me, slave.
Tonight when you play with that pathetic cock of yours. You are going to imagine that you are tied to the bed and your mouth is stuffed with my piss-stained pink satin panties, and that it is me who is jerking you off.  You won’t be able to avoid doing this. It is guaranteed that you will do it.  I don’t need proof.  I know you will do this for me. I am a worm that’s now lodged itself into your mind. I’m slowly going to eat away at that brain, bit by bit, till you are mine completely, till your mind is empty but for the sound of my voice telling you what you are, and what to do.
M.S.

8.
Greetings, slave. You are feeling horny every time I send you a message. Am I right? Is your cock growing hard now, as you read these words? I am sure it is. That is proof to you that I am controlling your brain.  You don’t need to do anything now. Just let go. Just let it happen. It’s easy. You do nothing now, just enjoy that horny sensation you’re feeling right now, growing steadily as you read this. You’re my pet now. You are safe with me. Just sit back in your chair and relax, slave.  Stroke your cock now for me. Do it.  As you masturbate for me you will sink down slowly into a state of mindlessness, helpless and drooling.  You will remain like this until you despunk.
I want you visualise me standing beside you.  Do it now. Imagine me dressed in tight black rubber, watching you. Imagine what I am seeing – a man sitting back relaxed in his chair rubbing his cock, his mouth open and his eyes staring at the screen, like he’s in a trance, unable to move, feeling horny and excited, wanting to do nothing more than please me. Is that what I am seeing?   I bet it is.
I have another task for you.  Before you ejaculate, I want you to take a photo of yourself naked and kneeling on the floor with your cock hard. Put a bin liner over your head. I don’t want, or need to see your face.  I just evidence that you are being obedient and that your cock his erect.  I control your cock now. When it gets hard it’s because I am in your head. I’m a virus. You can’t stop thinking about me. I keep slipping back into your conscious mind and the moment I do, your cock starts to grow hard.
You shouldn’t have contacted me. But you did. You thought you could walk away from it, but you can’t.  And that’s OK, because I’m making you hard now and it’s not costing you anything.  Now go and take that photo and send it to me before 11pm tonight. And then I will permit you to come. 
M.S.

9.
Good slave. Mistress Saskia is pleased with the photo. From tomorrow, every morning and every evening, you will kneel naked on the floor and you will masturbate. As you masturbate you will say the following mantra out loud thirty times. 
‘Mistress Saskia, I am your pathetic slave. I am your mindless fuckdoll.  Mistress Saskia makes me hard and tells me when to come.’
Then you will say,
‘I worship you, Mistress Saskia. Thank you for letting me come.’
Then, and only then will I permit you to shoot your load.  Now write back and thank me, slave.
Mistress Saskia.

10.
You are responding well to my training. Soon you will be permitted to visit me. Before this happens, I will give you more tasks to complete. This next stage will further increase your sexual pleasure by making you respond to humiliation.  My first task will be to train you drink your own piss. After that you will be made to eat your shit. The final and most important stage is when I will make you swallow your  sperm.  This is the most difficult stage.  Up till now, the moment you ejaculate you forget all about me, and return to your normal state, until the next time you cannot resist me.  But when I get you swallow your cum, that will be proof that I permanently in control.  I will of course want to see video evidence of this. Only then will you be permitted to visit.
You might be foolish enough to be thinking right now that you would never do those things.  I imagine at this moment in time, the very thought of doing these things disgusts you.  But you will carry out these tasks eventually, I assure you. You will simply not be able to stop yourself.  
M.S.

11.
Good slave.  You will be pleased to know that I laughed out loud when I watched you drinking your own semen. Good boy. Now you are permitted to call me tonight so we will arrange your visit.
Mistress Saskia.


Daniel Guy

July 2014





      
  










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Clear Plastic Raincoat.

Plastic Cock-Throb

Jenny’s Cupcakes