The Femdom Lecture.

by Daniel Guy.

'Thank you sisters for your warm welcome.  I am very pleased to be here as your guest speaker tonight.  As some of you know, I have been lecturing to Female Supremacy groups around the world for almost ten years now and it is always nice for me to have the chance to come over to London once in a while. 
Tonight I want to demonstrate to you how men can be programmed to fulfill the basic sexual needs of women.  
Those of you who have read my latest book, ‘Possessing the Penis'  will already be familiar with my views on the urgent need for world female domination.  I believe that in order for us to defeat the destructive influence of men public life, in places of work and in politics, we must first be able to defeat male dominance in our private life.  My lecture tonight will be a practical demonstration of some of the techniques outlined in my books. If you still have not made your male partner a slave to your needs, then I believe that tonight's lecture will be very useful. 
As you can see, I have on the end of this long silver dog leash a very fine specimen, kneeling naked at my feet and keeping my stilettos shiny with his tongue. This is Danny, my partner and I’ve brought him along to show you how I have trained him to satisfy me in every way possible.  

Come here, dogslave and show these people how else you satisfy me. This new black rubber dress is tight, but I think I can just about open my legs out wide enough for you.

The first thing you must do with a man you want to keep for a while is to train him like a dog.  This bit is easy. Frankly I am amazed that there are still many women out there who do not realise that this is precisely what they want.  
The technique is very simple. 

The key to it is to make him find humiliation horny.
Then once you’ve done that it’s just three easy steps.
To make him enjoy being humiliated is also a very easy thing to do.
Remember, he probably wants you to humiliate him. 
It’s a male thing. 
All you need to do is to peel off the layers.
You have to make him wear your lipstick and then jerk him off.
You keep doing stuff like that to him, till he associates humiliation with being horny.
You call him puppy to start off with and then you call him your little doggy.
You make him wear a collar before you have sex with him.
Go gently at first or you might frighten him away.
The key to altering his brain is his cock. 
You keep him hard and that’s when you put messages in his head.
You tell him that every stroke of his cock, wipes out his will and empties his mind.
When he is hard, that’s when you tell him you like him to be your slave.
You make him please you first and then you reward him. 
You make him wear your panties and you break him down, soften his nerve.
You make him wank for you while he’s on his knees and you’re pissing in his face.

You will know when he is ready for the final part of his training. This part is simple. You start by making him wank till he’s hard and then you make him drink his own piss. Once he has done this for you a few times, then you make him eat his shit. After that the final step is to make him eat his own come. Only then will you know you have him under your control. 

It is absolutely essential that you deny a man sex until he accepts that you will be his mistress.  You must never make him come until you have completely finished with him.  You must keep him aroused with the possibility of sex.  
See how he looks up at me as I reveal to him my breasts.  He cannot take his eyes off me, watching me…..slowly licking my finger and then rubbing the tip of it gently against my nipples.  See how aroused he is?  Impressive, isn’t it? That’s why he’s mine. He should be kept in this state for as long as possible.  When finally you allow him to come, he will find it so pleasurable that he will always be desperate to submit to you again. 
Our sexual needs can only be satisfied once a man has been reduced to this state. 

All men evolve their own unique private sexual fantasies and it is important that you find out what particular fantasy preoccupies your man.  Men who never think of their partners when they have sexual fantasies never stay faithful for long. In order to make a man your slave, you must be the women he thinks of every time he shoots his load.
All men have them, and the list of their deviations is very long and getting longer.  It could be the lash of a whip on their buttocks, a nappy fastened around their privates, or a pair of unwashed panties stuffed in their mouths.  Once you have discovered his fantasy, you must encourage him to think about it as much as possible. You must reward him with his little deviance when he has been a good slave. This will keep him particularly hard.  
Danny here is particularly aroused by silk stockings. Watch how he reacts when I pull this pair of my favourite black silk stockings from my bag…..
Yes, look at him, attentive and begging. How pleasing he looks. There on his knees, ready to do anything for his mistress. 

Lie down. On your back, dogslave.

See? Never questions his orders.  Men are so much easier to manage when their minds have been cleared of everything that interferes with their devotion to their mistresses. Now, as I brush the ends of these silk stockings gently over his finely shaped chest and stomach, you can see just how big he can get.  He is forbidden to touch it without my permission.  I have to be very strict.

Now climb onto the bed, dogslave and let your mistress show these girls how she ties you up….

Now as you can see, I have brought more of these beautiful stockings because I want to show you the easiest way to tie your man to the bed.  
I tend to strap his legs together like this….…

Keep still! 

And then tie his feet to the bottom of the bed.  As I am doing this, I want to outline some of  basic truths on which my teachings are based.  The strongest primevil instinct in males is to hunt. They are aroused by the chase and the capture. When they have trapped and caught and have satisfied themselves, they cease to be aroused. That's when they start to be difficult.  But see how hard he gets now?  

Yes, you are enjoying that, aren’t you dogslave….

This is undeniable proof of my theory that if men are shown how doubly arousing it can be for them to be trapped and sexually teased at the same time,  they will be your slave for life. They will be like Danny here, completely tamed, compliant, trustworthy and above all, low maintenance. There. Now for his hands. These are best tied like this, apart, one wrist to each corner of the top of the bed. Now he is unable to escape, even if he wanted to.  This is important. I like to have complete control over him, and I like to see him scared. 
My own particular sexual need happens to be very basic. These days all I really want is a thick hard cock that stays hard all night. For years this proved impossible. But now….
Mmmmmm, quite a specimen, eh?
My dogslave’s fetish for stockings has turned out to be quite a useful thing for me. As you can see I can use them to tie him to the bed.  Sometimes when he as big as he is right now, I often tie a pair tight behind his balls.  Like this….
If I get weary of his moans of pleasure I sometimes I stuff a pair into his mouth… 
Like this….
Other times, when I am tired of the look on his face I slip the stockings over his head…like this….and that makes me really horny because then he can be anyone I like…
Or when I am feeling particularly cruel, I tie them round his neck..
Like this….
Now you can see how he writhes and twists the more I pull at the ends of these black silk stockings…
The harder he is… and the better he feels inside me…

Treat them like this and they will be yours for as long as you want. I have no time for women who come up to me complaining about their men. These women simply don't know how to look after them. Men, like dogs need to be trained..
Danny just loves to be tied up.  Sometimes I keep him like this all week-end. 
On a Sunday when I need to relax, I kneel astride him like this…
..and rub my pubis against his tool like this for hours. Sometimes I read a book when I’m doing this, other times I am happy to listen to music, or watch a movie on the computer. When I've had enough and I want to come, I can slip this wonderful stiff cock inside me like this…..

And then I ride him like a horse.. like this.  Mmmmm, it feels good to be astride him like this as he bucks and twists between my thighs.
He knows that he must resist coming until his mistress has come first.  If he fails to do this, he knows he will be denied sex for a very long time.….

Don’t you dogslave…..

At first you may not find the power thing very horny, but stick with it, and I promise you, you will end up loving it.  It's not true to say that only men are aroused by power. We too have the same capacity, if we but knew it. 

Mmmmmmmm…

Well, I've probably said pretty much all I wanted to say about my techniques on man training. Are there any questions?’

Daniel Guy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Clear Plastic Raincoat.

Plastic Cock-Throb

Jenny’s Cupcakes