Down You Go

by Daniel Guy




When you open the door

you see me standing there

Our eyes meet

and though your brain acknowledges 

my slender body

my rubber dress

my cleavage

the leather collar and chain

I have in my hand

your eyes stay fixed on mine. 


Ten, I say

and a surge of energy 

passes through your body

leaving every muscle 

tranquilised


Nine, I say

and your mind empties of all thinking

like paint 

draining from a leaky pot


You start to melt

slowly

muscles relax

head sags 

back curves

You are letting go

feeling weak

sinking slowly down


Eight, I say

and the reprograming of your mind 

is complete


I watch you melting

It turns me on

the power I have to melt you


Seven, I say

you become aroused

you have no choice

no more control

you are happy to be enslaved


Six, I say

you slip down deeper

You start to drool

mouth ajar 

sinking down


now your eyes are glazed

you stare blankly out at my breasts 

weaker and weaker

down and down

edging slowly to the floor


Five

you sink to your knees

lost in a mist of sexual pleasure

in worship 

of me

your goddess


Four 

you start to masturbate

you’re just a limp and mindless dolly


Three

Your head sinks 

your empty gaze 

falls on my shiny 

black 

rubber 

boots


Two

I strap my leather collar round your neck


One

You are mine. 



Daniel Guy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Clear Plastic Raincoat.

Plastic Cock-Throb

Jenny’s Cupcakes