Double Six

 


I’ve been going out with this guy Rick for three weeks and already he’s starting to piss me off. He’s good-looking enough and he likes to throw his money about, but frankly he bores me rigid.  One night he drags me over to a posh apartment in Chelsea for dinner with his city-boy workmates. I really don’t want to go.  It’s obvious to me he just wants to show off his pretty new girlfriend.  The apartment is large and modern but tastelessly furnished.  Rick’s mates turn out to be just as thick as Rick. Mike is tubby and spotty and Sid is skinny geek. Not surprising they’re single.  Throughout the meal all they talk about is cars and house-prices, the flashy places they’ve been, the important people they’ve met. When it starts to really piss me off, I decide I can’t play the innocent pretty girlfriend a moment longer.

So after the meal, I slip away to the bathroom for a line of charlie.  I text my old friend Raquel. The lucky bitch is at a party, having a great time, and I’m pissed off because I could have been there with her, rather than here with these wankers.  By the time I get back into the lounge, I am buzzing nicely, feeling dangerously reckless, and determined to enjoy myself. 


They’ve cleared the plates off the large round dinner table, and they’re sitting around it, sipping beers and talking about football, which of course drives me fucking insane. Mike, the tubby one, claims he’s made thousands betting on football matches, so then the other two chip in and all three start predicting the results of the football matches that weekend.  So I lean forward and interrupt their boring conversation by telling them about my own special ability to predict things. 

‘What do you mean?’ asks Sid.

‘I’ve got magical powers.’ I tell him

I look over to Rick and I can see he’s getting a bit embarrassed by me, and that just makes me want to carry on.

I fetch out a couple of dice which I always keep in my handbag for occasions like this, and I tell them I can predict the result every time I roll them. 

‘Watch out for number five…’ I say, then I roll the dice out on the table in front of them and sure enough the numbers add up to five. Of course they all think I’m lucky and they want me to try again. So this time I suggest we play a game. The rule is that every time I predict the right number, one of them has to have a forfeit, decided by me. If I get the number wrong, they decide my punishment.  Rick is a bit sceptical, but his mates think it’s a good idea so we start. I win the first two rounds and get Mike to take off his shirt, and Rick to run around the table like a chicken. How the wankers laugh. I let them win the next game and they tell me my forfeit is to strip to my underwear, which I do,  and of course they all have a snigger about that.  I roll the dice and win again. This time I tell Sid to find some duck tape and use it to tie Mike's hands behind his back. They all look a bit quizzical at me, so I say, 

‘Just think what you could do to me, when you win!’

Sid smiles, gets up and leaves the room. He returns with a couple of rolls of thick black tape and goes over to Mike to strap his wrists behind his back. They haven’t a clue what’s going on. We carry on like that for a while, me giving out orders every time my guess is right.  

After ten minutes they’re astonished  I am predicting the numbers every time. By then it’s almost too late, because I’ve got Mike and Sid sitting there at the table stripped to their underpants with their ankles strapped up with tape and their wrists taped together behind their backs. I’ve also got Rick to wrap tape round his own ankles too. 

Sid is starting to get a bit snotty, claiming the dice are somehow weighted. So I lose again, just to placate the stupid twat.  The others want Rick to tell me to untie them but Rick, being more stupid than the others, decides that my punishment is to stand on the table and sing some cheesy love song. This pisses me off a bit because he knows I can’t sing.  But I do it. I let them have their laugh. 

What they don’t know is that my little plan is working perfectly. 

The next time I win I get some more tape and go to the back of Rick’s chair and tie the bastard’s hands behind his back.  He protests but I tell him rules are rules and he has no choice. I tape his hands nice and tight to the wooden bars down the back of his chair. Then I stand back and look at them all, sitting around the big round dinner table, nicely taped to their chairs.  They all start to moan about how tight the tape is and that starts to piss me off, so I pick up the dice again and I say,

‘Look out for double six.’ 

I roll the dice and double six it is. 

'Bad luck, boys. The winner tapes all!' 

I pick up the roll of tape and gag them one by one.  I wrap the tape right round their heads and with two layers over their mouths. They start wriggling about on their chairs, looking at me with a bit of panic in their eyes. 

I get a message from Raquel. She wants to meet up. I take a photo of Mike, Rick and Sid, tied up like chickens, and send it to her, saying I’m having some naughty fun. She texts back and says she wants to come round and join it, and I say fuck it, why not..

While I wait for her, I go round the table, checking these guys are not going to be able to get free. It’s quite horny, watching them looking at me, twisting in their chairs, mumbling incoherently through the gags. 

I wander around the apartment snooping about. It’s very grand. The kitchen is bigger than my entire flat. 


Raquel turns up looking gorgeous, wearing nothing but a dark red silk corset and g-string under her coat.  We enjoy a little charlie and then we get undressed and I get her to lie on her back on the dining table.  The three guys sit around her, and for a while they stop wriggling about trying to get free.  With a bottle of body oil in my hand I join Raquel on the table, kneel astride her and begin to massage her pretty tits. The guys are stunned and sit watching in silence. I love being watched when I’m having sex.  Rick could never get his head round that. He’s got no imagination. 

We cover ourselves in oil, giggling and smearing each other all over.  Raquel climbs off and fetches two big black rubber dildos from her bag. 

‘I always keep these in the boot, just in case…’

She slams them down on the table, making sure they’re stuck down tight. 

After stripping completely, we climb onto the table and show these guys what fun we can have without them. We kneel in front of each other and continue, taking it in turns to tip the oil over each other’s breasts and caressing them gently… Then when we’re ready, we move in close together until we are able to ride on the two black dildos stuck on the table.  We rock and gasp, we stroke each other’s breasts, we rub each other’s clits, stopping only occasionally to glance around at these pathetic men tied to their chairs, unable to speak. 

I’m so horny now, rocking and riding while they sit there squirming helplessly, I come quicker than I’ve done in ages and moments later Raquel gasps, lost in her own ecstasy. 


We climb off the table and I fetch beers from the fridge and when I walk back into the lounge, Raquel asks, 

‘So which of these tossers has the biggest cocks?’

She starts pulling the chairs way from the table and feeling the guys groins one by one. 

‘It’s this guy here!’

She unzips Sid’s fly and his cock seems to spring out stiff all by itself. 

Raquel squeals and moves round to Mike and Rick. She pulls out their cocks but is disappointed with what she sees. Clearly Mike and Rick are not so turned on by our little dinner table show. 

‘Which one is your bloke?’ she asks. 

I point out Rick and she says, ‘Mmm, he’s the cutest. I’d like to rub my wet cunt into his face, only it’s all covered in sweat.’

I have an idea. I show her the roll of large clear plastic food bags I’d found the kitchen. 

‘You want me to put a plastic bag over your boyfriend’s head?’

I say, ’Why not? I want to see his face in your crotch.’

‘Perfect!’ she says and pulls a bag off the roll and opens it out. It’s large enough slide easily down over Rick’s head. She sits on the table and pulls his head in between her legs… 

Normally this might have made me feel just a bit uncomfortable, but I’ve lit a joint now, nothing matters to me now, and the time has come to just let go and have fun.  Mike stares fixated at Rick’s shiny head being rubbed  brusquely between Raquel's’ legs, and I notice at this point that Mike’s cock is now stiff and poking up rather impressively.  

‘Wow!’ I say to Raquel,  ‘Look at Mikey.  He’s really getting off on that.’

Raquel turns to gaze across at Mike’s tool, swaying in front of him.  

‘Looks like he wants a bag too.’ she says. 

I reach for the roll, peel off a bag and slip it over Mike’s head. He struggles a bit but not as much as one would imagine he might. 

Poor Sid looks terrified. And when I peel off another bag from the roll and start walking towards him, he tries desperately to slide backwards in his chair to get away from me. 

‘Hard luck, old boy…’ I say in my posh accent, ‘shame if you missed out on this…’ 

I slip the bag over his sweaty head, then sit on the side of the table, open my legs and pull his shiny face down between my legs. I rub his shiny little nose against my clitoris. It feels very horny.


Rachel pushes Rick away and slides off the table.  She wants another line of cocaine. She spots the dice on the sideboard. 

‘What’s the dice for? Have you been up to your old tricks again?’ she asks.

I look over and grin. 

‘Of course.’ I say. ‘I couldn’t resist. We had a contest, me and the boys, who

could predict the right number, and the winner got to choose what happened to the losers. That’s how I got these guys tied up like this.’


Raquel thinks for a moment and says,

‘OK. I’ve got an idea. Before I tell you about it, I need another drink.’

‘There are some more beers in the fridge.’ I say.

I push Mike’s head away and watch him gasping for breath, shaking his head so air gets inside the plastic bag. 

Raquel turns to the men. 

‘Don’t go away guys. We're taking a little break now.  We need to work out what we’re going to do with you next. I mean it’s not often we get the chance of being around three guys who can’t move or talk. I want to enjoy this while I can.’


So we go to the kitchen and by the time we’ve finished the beers Raquel has worked out a plan. She hunts around the kitchen and finds a large clear glass mixing bowl. We walk back into the lounge. Poor guys. They think their night is over but it isn’t. Raquel starts to walk around the table slowly, passing behind them as she speaks. 

’Ok. Let me explain the game we want to play with you guys. We’re going to roll the dice to decide your fate. If we get any number between two and eleven, you’ll be released, OK? But if we roll a double six, we’re going to tape those bags tight around your heads and watch you suffocate. The odds are very much in your favour, so there’s nothing much to worry about.’

The guys look shocked. They cannot believe what she’s saying. Raquel moves the dildos out of the way and places the glass bowl in the centre of the table. 

‘Don’t worry…’ she tells them, ‘if you’re unlucky and we roll a double six, we will give you one chance to escape. If you manage to ejaculate hands free into this bowl, we’ll take the bags off. I think that’s fair, don’t you?’

Then she picks up the dice and hands them to me. 

‘There you go. Their fate is in your hands.’ 

I roll the dice and sure enough I get double six again. 

‘Oh, dear!’ shrieks Raquel with delight. 

‘Not your lucky night, boys!’ 


We start wrapping tape around their necks, one by one, sealing the bags air tight. The men sit round the table bobbing and twisting furiously.  It’s a very comical sight, watching the shiny plastic bags expanding and contracting as they breathe. We sip our beers and watch. Raquel starts to walk round the table, encouraging them. 

‘Come on you sad little fuckers. See if you can get your jizz into the bowl.’

I fetch a couple of wooden spoons from the kitchen and together we walk round, thwacking their cocks. I see through the misted up plastic, the sweat on their faces, the panic in their eyes.


Sid is the first to shoot but his jizz barely reaches the edge of the table. 

Then comes Mike, who has an impressive ejaculation, gushing over much of the table for several seconds, but not one drop goes into the bowl. 

‘Ooooh, so close!’ I shout, and we both collapse with giggles. 

Then finally Rick starts to come. I’m very impressed. He leans back and a huge long spurt of spunk shoots out and in a perfect arc and lands directly into the bowl. Racquel and I burst into enthusaistic applause. 


‘It’s OK boys. Game over.’ 

I walk round the table and tear the plastic bags off their heads. 

The men gasp, and huff and puff through their noses as they recover their breath. 

‘Well,’ says Racquel,  ‘That was the best fun I’ve had for a while!’

We go into bathroom to clean ourselves up.  Just as we’re leaving, we stop by the lounge. Mike, Sid and Rick are sitting there around the table, still trussed up nice and tight, looking at us nervously. 

‘Goodnight boys,’ I say, ‘Thanks for inviting us. We’ll let ourselves out.’


Next day Rick calls me to say that it took them a couple of hours before they managed to free themselves. He tells me I’m crazy and then he tells me he wants to see me again. 

And Raquel of course. 

Poor bastard.  


Daniel Guy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Clear Plastic Raincoat.

Plastic Cock-Throb

Jenny’s Cupcakes