Tom’s Funeral Service

 

is being held in an abandoned church, miles from anywhere, which is no surprise because Tom was never a conventional man. 

He and I met up half a dozen times.The last hook-up was a few years ago and I have great memories of it, so when I heard about his funeral, 

I decided that it was important to go.


I arrive ten minutes late, park the car, and walk over to a magnificent white stone chapel, tucked away on the edge of a lush green forest. Guests are milling about outside, chatting, and smoking. It’s a pleasant sunny afternoon. 


I enter the church and find the interior decorated with white flowers.  On the walls are framed photos of Tom, dressed in either leather or rubber or sometimes nothing at all. In some photos he’s chained to steel chairs, in others he is mummified in pallet wrap.  One or two I recognise. He loved to post images of him posing in his rubber-suit, or strapped with thick grey duct tape to a lamp post.  There are several of him engaged in S&M scenes with his playmates. In most of them you can see his erect and beautifully shaped cock. Tom was passionate about sex, generous and inventive. 


As I wander around, looking at the pictures, a couple of pretty young men in short rubber skirts buzz around, serving us drinks and snacks on silver trays.  Almost everyone is in black, wearing either rubber or leather, and several guests are wearing black masks too. I recognise a couple of men who are unmasked. Tom sometimes arranged for several playmates to meet at the same time, so the bondage games could be filmed or photographed. On one wall there’s a large screen showing a slow-motion video. I’m intrigued so I walk over to get a better look, and find myself watching a very horny sequence where Tom is chained naked to an upside down wooden cross, suspended by thick rope to a small crane, parked next to a bog of thick mud. The cross is lowered slowly and Tom disappears into the mud head first.  When the cross is completely submerged in the thick black mud, we see nothing but the still surface of the mud-pool before the cross is slowly lifted back out again. Toms’s feet appear first, caked in mud,  then his erect cock dripping with mud and semen. The cross continues to rise till Tom is lifted out completely and then the sequence is repeated. I’m completely absorbed and quite aroused too.  I could watch this for hours. 

Then a tall blond man in his fifties, wearing tight black leather trousers and waistcoat, starts to move through the crowd, quietly encouraging the guests to take their seats. I ask someone who he is and they tell me it’s Hans, who married Tom ten years ago. Hans steps onto a wooden stage, to welcomes us all. Behind him on a wooden table is a black coffin.  The lid is open and I can see the inside of the coffin is lined with padded black rubber.  


Hans makes a short speech about the wonderful times he’s had with Tom, and then he makes way for several other men to step up onto the stage in front of the coffin, to express their fondness and admiration for him.  They share amusing anecdotes, accounts of outrageous things Tom had been up to over the years. 


One guy talks about how Tom had once suspended him naked from the ceiling in a large clear plastic sack filled with poppers. He says it was such a wonderfully horny experience he wanted to stay in the bag forever. 

When the speeches are over,  Hans appears again to invite us all to come forward in a line and pay our respects. I stand up and walk over to take up my place in the queue. I look ahead and watch the other guests looking into the coffin. Some stay for a long time just looking in. Some are crying, others look like they are masturbating discretely. One by one they pass by slowly, 


Once I step onto the stage I am able to see inside of the black rubber lined coffin. Tom’s entire body has been wrapped with several layers of tight shiny pink pallet wrap. Underneath the pallet wrap he’s wearing black rubber boots and trousers and a black rubber tee-shirt.  Thick black rubber straps, attached to the inside of the coffin, keep Tom’s body firmly in place. It’s hard to miss his huge erect monster cock sticking out through the plastic cocoon.


I shuffle forward until I can see Tom’s face properly. Although it has been wrapped in tight pallet wrap you can tell that it’s Tom. There’s a small breathing hole in the plastic, but a large clear plastic sack has been placed over his head, strapped down airtight around his neck with sliver tape. 


It takes a few moments before I notice that the clear plastic sack is slowly expanding and contracting.  I can hear it crackling gently as it moves. Tom isn’t dead. At least not yet, and judging by the stiffness of his cock sticking out through the tight plastic cocoon, he’s having the time of his life. 


Then one guest reaches slowly into the coffin and brushes his fingertips gently down the shaft of Tom’s erect cock. Instantly it erupts, and an impressive gush of hot semen shoots up into the air and tumbles down, showering all of us standing around the coffin. For a moment it’s like rainfall. Some lift their faces to receive the creamy white globules of Toms spunk like it’s some kind of sacred anointment. At that point the atmosphere changes and we all break into smiles and giggles. 


A few minutes later I step off the stage and stroll to the door, to join the other guests on the terrace outside. Before I leave the church I turn back and see Hans and the two rubber clad servants lowering the lid of the coffin. 


Good old Tom, I think to myself.  It’s what he would have wanted,..


We all congregate in the graveyard. The Sun is shining. Tables of food and wine have been placed between the gravestones. I grab a glass of wine and a roasted chicken leg and find myself chatting to a young guy who was very keen to tell me in great detail what happened when he met Tom once in a gay sauna in Dresden. 


Someone rings a handball. One by one we turn toward the arched stone doorway of the church and see Hans, about to make an announcement. Everyone Falls silent, and then with an elegant arm gesture toward the doorway, Hans shouts.


‘Behold, the res-erecton!.’ 


Tom steps out of the church into the afternoon sunlight wearing nothing but a red silk kimono, and we all break into a celebratory cheer. 




Daniel Guy 

July 2026


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Horny Slave is a Happy Slave.

Sealed Up Inside The Plastic Sack

Goodbye George.