The Unusual Slave



by Daniel Guy

Jenny opened the door and grinned with delight as she saw me standing there in my new shiny black rubber dress.  As we hugged for a moment on the doorstep, she lifted the back of my dress to expose my arse and the fact that I was wearing no knickers, and then she hummed a soft sexy ‘Mmmmmmm’ into my ear.  It was good to see her.
While she fixed the drinks I sat on the couch in her lounge and kicked off my black shiny stilettos.
‘So where is this new slave?’ I asked as Jenny returned with drinks.
‘You keep telling me about his amazing cock, so let’s see it.’
Jen grinned mischievously she poured wine into my glass and mumbled coyly,
‘He’s in a big black garbage bag outside the back door.’
‘What, you haven’t got rid of him already?  I thought you’d only recently had him delivered.’
Jenny laughed.
‘No, that’s where he likes to be kept when I’m not using him. Come on, I’ll show you.’
I followed her out and sure enough outside the back door was a huge shiny black garbage bag lying beside the bins.
It certainly looked like there was a body inside and I asked Jenny if he could breathe.
‘He’s O.K. – aren’t you Bagslave’ she replied as she kicked the bag with the toe of her black leather boot.
The parcel moved and from inside there was a muffled groan.  I begged Jen to let me see him, so she knelt down and untied the knot at the top of the bag. She pulled the plastic off from her slave’s face. I looked down and was impressed. He had a smooth olive skin and short black hair and was very good looking.  A red ball gag prevented him from speaking but the hungry look in his eyes said it all.
‘Mmmmmmmm, where did you get him?’ I asked, unable to disguise my envy.
Jenny pulled the gorgeous hunk out of the bag completely. Although his hands were cuffed, she pulled him onto his feet, attached a leash to his steel collar and led him back into the house. As she passed me she said,
‘Oh, some web-site I found. I’ll email you the address. ’
Twenty minutes later, Jen and I were sitting on the couch. In front of us on the carpet was her slave, whom she called Bagslave.  We were both getting quite horny just watching him stretched out on his back, with his wonderful erect cock flapping about. 
Jenny said,
‘I tell you, Kim, this one is special. You know how frustrating most slaves are, because after three orgasms they’re usually finished for the day, and I don’t know about you, but sometimes I want to fuck for hours. Well last week I discovered that this one is an asphyxia freak.  I’d been fucking him one afternoon on the kitchen table but then after a couple of hours he went soft and wouldn’t get hard for me no matter what I did.  So I just left him there and started preparing something to eat. I took out some meat from the fridge and when I unwrapped the plastic packaging I noticed his cock started to get hard. I went over and started rustling the plastic near his ear and that really made him perk up. I gently wafted this little piece of plastic over the top of his dick and in seconds he was really stiff, so I climbed onto the table and started to fuck him again. I discovered that the way to keep him hard was to hold the plastic film over his face. Shall I show you what I mean?’
I nodded enthusiastically because I was now very curious, so Jen got up and went into the kitchen. As I waited for her to come back, I saw that her slave boy, aroused by the conversation, was starting to get restless.
Jen came back with an armful of plastic bags and rolls of cling film.
‘Ever since I made this discovery’ she said, ‘I’ve been fucking him night and day. He never stops getting hard. It only takes a couple of minutes after he’s come before he’s ready to go again.’
She dropped the plastic onto the floor and then crouched behind the slave, stroking his cheek gently with the back of her fingers.
‘For the last couple of days we’ve been having little competitions, haven’t we, Bagslave.’
The slave closed his eyes and nodded.
‘Competitions?’ I asked, now feeling quite horny at the sight of him hard and restless.
 ‘Yeah. When I want to take a break from fucking him, I stand him up and then wrap him up head to toe in cling film. He loves that. Then I lay him on the floor and suffocate him while I make myself come.’
‘Suffocate?’ I asked, sensing danger in Jenny’s evil grin.
‘Don’t worry. The game we play is that I have to come before he passes out, and so far, I’ve always won.’
Jenny pulled off her top and then leaned over and kissed my cheek gently.
‘Do you want to try?  I’ve been screwing him since ten this morning and I’m a bit sore, but you’re welcome to him, if you fancy it.’
I got up and pulled my tight rubber dress up to the top of my thighs. I knelt down astride her beautiful cute bound slave, and couldn’t resist rubbing my clit up and down the stiff shaft of his long thick tool. It felt so good.
I looked up and Jenny was smiling. She leaned forward and unbuckled the slave’s ball-gag.
‘He’s got a good tongue. I’ve hardly had to teach him anything.’
I slipped slowly forward up the Bagslave’s torso till my cunt was over his face.
Without prompting and like an obedient dog, he started to lick me, and the sensation of his hard wet tongue going round in gentle circles around my clit was I discovered, very pleasurable indeed. I pulled down the narrow black rubber straps off my shoulders and pulled the dress down off my tits so I could squeeze my nipples.  When I could take no more I lifted my cunt away from his face and slid back down his body, till I could feel his hard dick against my buttocks.
‘Wow!’ I exclaimed, my skin tingling with pleasure and arousal.
Jenny said,
‘Do you want to play the bag game with him? He loves that.’
I turned and looked up at Jenny, who was sitting on the couch with her legs apart, and her hand down her knickers.
She picked up a large clear plastic food bag from the pile on the floor and said,
‘It’s great fun. But you have to know the rules. One: you can only fuck him when he has a plastic bag tied over his head.
Two: you can’t take it off until you come, so it means you have to come before he passes out. And three: he mustn’t come before you do. I’ve told him that the punishment for that is that the bag stays on forever.’
As soon as she had said that, the slave gasped and suddenly I felt his hot spunk shooting up over my tits!
It took me by surprise but it made me very horny, so I started to massage my nipples with his spunk. Jenny handed me the plastic bag and a thick elastic band and before long she was urging me to slip it over the slave’s head. I decided I had to try. To my amazement, Jenny was right. Despite having shot his load over my tits only seconds before, the slave started to become erect again the moment I slipped the plastic bag down slowly over his face.  Jenny was anxious that I should play by the rules and insisted that I seal the plastic bag tight around his neck with the elastic band before I fucked him.  Once the bag was secure, I looked at his cock and was impressed by the fact that it was even bigger than before. I climbed onto him, impatient to find out how good that cock would feel inside me. At first he lay quite still as I pushed my pelvis hard against his. I began with a nice slow rhythm, rocking gently back and forth, up and down, savouring the delicious sensation of his thick hard cock slipping in and out of my cunt. All the time I gazed down at his cute face inside the clear plastic bag and after a while it was apparent that he was starting to panic. His breathing got faster and each time he sucked in the plastic stuck tight to his head. Mmmmm, it looked good. Then each time he breathed out, the bag filled out like a balloon and that looked good too. I felt him start to writhe and twist as I fucked him harder but then I began to worry about whether he would suffocate. But the lust soon took over and instantly I hadn’t a care in the world.  At that moment I was intensely aroused by the feel of him struggling between my thighs and the sight of his expression of terror and fear. Mmmmmm, I fucked him harder, watching his face turn red, sweat run down his cheek, his mouth wide open as if he were screaming silently. He made no noise and his cock felt so fat and rigid inside me, almost like it was expanding each time I pushed my pelvis down hard against his.
He twisted his head and writhed with increasing panic as I moved closer to the edge of coming. Jenny had slipped off her skirt and knickers and was also getting very horny, cigarette between two fingers of one hand, clit between two fingers of the other.
The slave moaned and gasped from inside the clear soft shiny food bag.
Jenny knelt down on the carpet in front of me and began to caress her huge firm tits.
‘Come on Kim, you can do it’ she said. ‘You’ve got about a minute before he passes out.’
It was incredible Fucking him like that was making me feel unbelievably horny. I rode him harder, and heard myself giving out short orgasmic shrieks each time the slave’s huge cock was thrust deep inside me. The more he twisted and struggled the hornier I got.  I don’t know what was making me feel this.  Was it the sense of complete power over a beautiful but helpless slave? Suddenly all his stomach muscles clenched and the expression on his plastic wrapped face seemed to freeze. Then he slowly opened his eyes and his dark brown terrified eyes looked up at me. As the air slowly hissed out from his lungs, the bag gently crackled as it expanded. That’s when I came. I was pounding him in what seemed like a mindless frenzy of desire, the intensity of which I had never experienced before.  Finally I pulled myself off the slave and slumped exhausted onto the carpet beside him.

A few moments later Jenny leaned forward and debagged her slave, and I noticed then that he was lying beside me quite still and lifeless.  Jenny looked over at me and smiled,
‘Don’t worry Kim. He’s out cold but he’s O.K.  He’ll come to in a few seconds and then he’ll be ready for the next game.’
And sure enough when we returned to the lounge half an hour later, he was on his knees waiting to serve us again.   
‘How long can you keep him?’ I asked.
‘It’s usually a week, but I think I might keep this one for longer.’
At that point the slave groaned again through his ball-gag and his beautiful cock quivered erect once more.  We giggled at the sight of him and then she added,
‘Or maybe forever.’  


Daniel Guy.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Clear Plastic Raincoat.

Plastic Cock-Throb

Jenny’s Cupcakes