My Name Is Angus


My Name is Angus.

My name is Angus but on line I call myself Rubber Angelica, and she’s only interested in meeting lesbians.  I happened to be cruising around some websites in search of fun and came across Nina. From the photos on her profile she was tall, thin and pretty, with short blond hair and a cheeky grin.  She responded to my message to say she loved the photo of me in full rubber.   That was the one of me in my long white latex dress and mask.  She said she particularly liked the shape of my tits and I thanked her for the compliment. In the on line messages that followed we discovered that we both preferred girls and latex and bondage and strap-on dicks. A few days later she messaged me to say she wanted me to visit.

I was happy to, especially as she would leave her front door open for me and lie face down and naked upstairs on her bed in anticipation.  So off I went and sure enough, the front door of the small white terraced cottage was off its latch.
I stepped cautiously into a low beamed lounge which was tastefully decorated and dimly lit. On the shelf in the corner of the room I noticed a raunchy lesbian sex video playing soundlessly on a T.V. screen. I smiled. This was looking good.
I listened out for other sounds around the place but heard nothing. I glanced up the wooden steps which led upstairs and assumed she was up there somewhere,
so I put my sports bag down silently beside the armchair and slipped out from my clothes. Underneath I was wearing a full length black latex bodysuit. 
I fetched out from my bag my shaped foam breasts and slipped them into place beneath the latex suit. I put on my new black rubber dress over the top of the suit and completed the transformation with a black latex mask, long black wig and latex gloves. Finally I stepped into my black stiletto boots and then after picking up my holdall, made my way slowly upstairs, hoping that the approaching sound of my heels clicking against the wooden steps would excite her.  
The door of the bedroom was slightly ajar. I pressed my rubbery fingers against it till it slowly creaked open. The bedroom was decorated white, with low slanting roof beams, making it seem small and cosy. More horny lesbian sex video was emitting silently from a small television screen at one end of the room.
She was lying on a large white double bed at the other end. I studied her and grinned. On the bedside table was a large tube of lube.
I glanced at myself in a large mirror beside the bed. I looked great, and this dress was much prettier than the one I wore in the photos on my profile. 
I put down my bag and fetched out coils of thick rope and duct tape and lay them out on the pale cream carpet, within easy reach of the bed.  I stood up close and began to caress her soft pale neck. I trailed my black shiny fingertips gently down her back, down through the soft crack between her pale buttocks, down along the back of her smooth thighs. She hardly flinched. I reached for rope and began tying her wrists tightly together behind her back. She didn’t resist. She was pretending to be sleep.

I told her to roll onto her back. As she turned she looked up and saw me and pretended very badly to be afraid.  I had a strip of black duct tape ready in my hand and before she could speak, I stuck it tight over her mouth. She looked great, lying there, pretending to struggle, staring up at me with a mixture of delight and fear. I reached for the lube and began to smear it over her breasts, gliding over them with my shiny black latex hands. She writhed playfully, moaning gently through the gag. I turned her onto her belly and immediately she lifted her pert ass into the air. I climbed onto the bed and massaged her buttocks.  I lifted my tight skirt and unzipped my fly. I slipped on a black condom and began working my oily finger into her ass. I fucked her hard, pulling her ass up and into my groin. I moved my hand round to her cunt as I fucked her, and caressed her clit with my oily black fingers till she squealed as loud as she could through the gag.  Finally we both collapsed onto the bed, exhausted.  After a few moments I wanted to carry on but she made it clear that was all she wanted. I climbed off the bed, gathered my things together, untied her hands and went back downstairs.

As I was climbing out from my latex suit I heard her coming down the steps.  She stood on the bottom step, naked but for a towel around her waist, and said,
‘Nice tits…’ as she stared at the foam breasts lying on the arm of the sofa. Then she looked over to me. For a moment I thought she might be angry, but she wasn’t.
‘It’s O.K. I suspected you’d be a guy. But you look fucking sexy in that rubber.’
I thanked her. She thanked me. When I was all packed up I turned, thanked her again and slipped quietly away.

Daniel Guy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Clear Plastic Raincoat.

Plastic Cock-Throb

Jenny’s Cupcakes