My Slave's called Master Jack

My slave’s called Master Jack

My slave's called Master Jack
He knows just what to do
I've trained him to ignore my screams
When he beats me black and blue.

Each night he has to wear his leather boots
And let me lick them clean
Then force his cock into my mouth
He's fabulously mean.

He knows that he can only spit
His gob into my face
And just the way I like it too
My master knows his place.

Some say that I'm tyranical
Uncompromising, cruel
Forcing him to beat me daily
But sadly that’s the rule.

He treats me well and cruelly
Ties me up without a word
Summoned to the toilet just to make me
Drink his piss and eat his turd.

My days and pain are never dull
No mercy I'm allowed
I demand complete humiliation
Or else I'm unaroused.

My slave's called Master Jack
But he must call me arse-hole
He may keep me in the dungeon
But I'm king of the castle.


Daniel Guy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Clear Plastic Raincoat.

Plastic Cock-Throb

Jenny’s Cupcakes